(1) In the following we would like to inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that has a personal reference to you, for example name, address or e-mail address.
(2) Controller pursuant to art. 4 para. 7 EU data protection regulation (GDPR) is DESIETRA GmbH, Kruppstrasse 5, 36041 Fulda, represented by the managing directors: William F. Holst III and Olga Kunst, telephone: +49 (0)661 / 92813-0, fax: +49 (0)661 / 92813-20, e-mail: email@example.com (see our legal notice). Our data protection officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the suffix “the data protection officer”.
(3) When contacting us via e-mail or a contact form the data that you supply (your e-mail address, your name etc. will be saved by us in order to respond to your queries. Legal basis for processing your data for contract-related enquiries is art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR. For other enquiries we base the processing of your data on art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. The data collected in relation to this will be deleted by us as soon as storage is no longer necessary, or processing limited, where a statutory retention requirement exists.
(4) If, for individual functions of our offer, we are required to resort to contracted service providers or wish to use your data for advertising reasons, we shall inform you below in detail of the respective procedures. We also state the specified criteria for the duration of data storage.
(1) You have the following rights regarding the personal data that concerns you: • Right to information,
• Right to rectification or deletion,
• Right to restriction of processing,
• Right to objection to processing,
• Right to data portability.
(2) You have the right to complain about the data processing to the data protection supervisory authority.
(1) When visiting our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transfer information to us, we only collect such data as is sent to our server by your browser. If you wish to view our website, we shall collect the following data, which is required by us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and safety (legal basis is art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
• IP address
• Date and time of request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of request (specific site)
• Access status/HTTP status code Respectively transferred data volume
• Website from which request originates (referrer URL)
• Browser type
• Operating system and interface
• Language and version of the browser software Type of device used (e.g. PC, mobile device).
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are also saved on your computer when visiting our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to the browser used and saved on your hard drive and which send certain information to the originator of the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot carry our programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following type of cookies, with their scope and function detailed below:
• Transient cookies (see b)
• Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies, in particular. These save a so-called session ID, with which various queries of your browser can be assigned to the session concerned. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified time, which can vary from cookie to cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings as you choose, for example rejecting the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not then be able to use all functions of this website.
In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These are carefully selected by us and assigned, bound by our instructions and monitored regularly.
To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests (art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR), you may submit an objection to the processing. This is the case in particular if the processing is not required for the fulfilment of the contract with you, which is illustrated by us in the respective following description of the functions. In the exercising of such an objection we request a statement of reasons why we should not process your personal data. In the case of a justified objection we shall examine the circumstances and either cease or adapt the data processing or state our reasons, worthy of protection, for continuing processing.
(1) We use the web analysis service 1&1 WebAnalytics to analyse the use of our website and regularly improve it. With the statistics acquired we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Legal basis for the use of 1&1 WebAnalytics is art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) In 1&1 WebAnalytics data is collected exclusively for statistical analysis and the technical optimisation of the web offer. According to the self-declaration of the third-party provider, in 1&1 Webanalytics, at : https://hilfe-center.1und1. de/hosting/online-marketing-c10085303/1und1-webanalytics-c10082682/in-1und1-webanalytics-erfasste-informationen-a10796041.html – the following information is recorded:
• Referrer (website previously visited)
• Requested website or file
• Browser type and browser version
• Operating system used
• Device type used
• Time of access
• IP address in anonymised form (used only to determine the location of access)
The data collected by 1&1 WebAnalytics is processed completely anonymously and not combined with other data – for example, collected by us. Direct identification of persons can therefore be excluded. Information of the third-party provider regarding data protection can be found at https://hosting.1und1.de/terms-gtc/terms-privacy/.
(3) You may object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of data analysis at any time. Please address your objection to the office named under § 1 paragraph 2 of this declaration. Please also note § 5of this declaration in this respect.